We take intellectual property rights seriously and expect the same from our users. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) has established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one and wish to report a claim of infringement by a third party on or through our services, please submit a DMCA report via our Contact page, and we will take appropriate action.
DMCA Report Requirements
- Provide a description of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed.
- Describe the material you claim is infringing, and specify whether you want it removed or access disabled. Include the URL or location of the material.
- Include your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining about is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- Include the following statement: "The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
To submit your DMCA takedown request, please use the following link: DMCA Takedown Request Form.
Once we receive your DMCA request, we will promptly review it and take appropriate actions, which may include the removal of the infringing content from our website.